Sunday, March 13, 2016

Destination: Mexico

Hello everyone!
As you all may know, spring break is upon us! I can't believe it's already next weekend! This week, I will probably only be able to think about laying on the beach and sipping a Margarita or a Pina Colada while reading a good book. Ah, I am SO excited! I can't believe that it's already only a week a way, I have been waiting for this for months! So, since it is finally almost here, I thought I would tell you all where I am going to be this next coming week... I will be in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! I am SO excited! My family and I have already been there twice before, and I seriously cannot wait. It will be a hectic week for sure, I am finishing shopping because I don't have too many summer clothes yet. I will keep you all updated! Xoxo, Kersten.



I will be staying at the Gran Porto Real in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how fun! Chillin' on the beach drinking cool drinks is always the way to go :)

    EmmyJake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Mexico, send me a lot of pictures of the amazing weather!

    ReplyDelete