Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Life Update

Hello everyone!
I thought today I would just give you all a little life update, since I am finally back on my blogging game, and I have been loving that! Anyways, as many of you know I am currently a senior in high school, and I graduate in 45 days and I could not be any more excited! I will be attending St. Cloud State University this coming fall in central Minnesota, and I plan on majoring in Spanish education while I am there. I would love to study abroad one day, I think that would be the coolest thing ever! I am also currently working at Noodles and Company, and I love it so much! I love the people there and even better, I get free food and the pay is super good! Another thing most people don't know about me is that I am a planner addict! I love decorating my planner and I love the planner community so much, it's such a fun hobby to have! Don't get me wrong though, it's super expensive and that's where most of my money ends up going. Well, that's pretty much all I have to say about myself. If you'd like to see more of my daily life, just follow me on my social media if you'd like! Xoxo, Kersten.

No comments:

Post a Comment