Thursday, April 28, 2016

Workout From Home!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are doing well today, I know I definitely am! Today I want to talk about something that I don't normally talk about, which is fitness! I myself am definitely not very athletic, but I do try to be active and work out when I can/want to. A typical workout at the gym for me usually consists of 15 minutes of eliptical, 15 minutes running, and 10 minutes rowing. I like to end my cardio work out with rowing, because I usually go into weight lifting after for a good 20-30 or so minutes. However, I do know that not a lot of people have access to going to the gym, so I thought I'd share with you all a quick, somewhat easy work out you can do just at home! I found this on one of my favorite blogs, Citrus and Style. Hope you all enjoy! Xoxo, Kersten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment