Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Life Update

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry for the lack of blogging these past few months, I have seriously been crazy busy ever since! But I thought I would give a little bit of a life update since I finally have some free time over the summer to start blogging again. I have been home on summer break for almost a month now, and it has been so nice and relaxing. 
I finished my first year of college at St. Cloud State! I am so excited and happy to be done with school for the summer. It has been so nice being home and spending time with my friends and family that I haven't gotten to see all year really. I'm still slowly getting back into the swing of things here, but this summer has already gone by fast which makes me a little bit sad. Anyways, like I said I just finished my first year of college and it was amazing! I've definitely had my doubts about going to school there and wanting to transfer at times, but towards the end of the semester and when I had to move out of my dorm, I'm going to be completely honest with you - I didn't want to leave! I have met so many amazing people and my sorority sisters are all amazing as well. I am also very excited to say that I am going to be living in my Sorority house this coming year! I will be living with 9 of my amazing sisters, and I can't wait to get to know them better and become closer with them! 
Also at school, I have finally figured out a path I want to take and kind of figured out my life plan a little bit. I plan on majoring in Mass Communications, emphasis on Public Relations. I will be minoring in Travel and Tourism, in the hopes of being a flight attendant after college for a little while. I have officially registered for all of my classes for the fall as well, and I am very excited! 
Anyways, I just thought I would give a little life update for those of you that are interested and enjoy reading my blog! I am back for the summer, and hopefully will have more time to blog during the school year as well. 
Hope you all are doing well! More to come later, 


Xoxo, Kersten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment