Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hello, again...

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry for my lack of blogging these past couple of months as I have been very busy with college. College life is exciting yet extremely time consuming! I have been keeping up with my classes as well as my sorority life commitments. It has all been so rewarding lately though! I am home for Thanksgiving break currently and I thought that since I have some time to relax it would be fun to start blogging again.
I am very excited that I have finally made some set plans in my life. I just changed to an elementary education major and I couldn't be more excited to explore my future career! I also signed a lease to live in my sorority house next year and I am extremely excited to live with 9 of my sisters!
I am super excited for some things coming up in the near future as I also have 3 weeks left of my fall semester here at school. I can't wait for the holidays and I am so happy that they have officially started! I went Black Friday shopping with my mom, cousin and aunt and I got so many good deals I can't wait for Cyber Monday tomorrow! Anyways, I will be hopefully continuing to blog more throughout the next couple of weeks.

Xoxo, Kersten.




No comments:

Post a Comment