Sunday, July 2, 2017

Summer Adventures

Hello everyone!
        Lately I've just had the inspiration and urge to write. Sometimes I honestly just like to write about interesting things when I decide to post a blog, as I am doing here today! I hope all of your summers have been nothing short of amazing. Mine definitely has been interesting! I have been working almost full time at my summer job (I am just working at FleetFarm while I'm home for the summer) but I honestly LOVE it! Being a cashier is definitely something I've always wanted to do and now I am happy I can say I have experience with it. I have already made some pretty good friends at work, and I get along pretty well with everyone there as well.
        Other than working, I love hanging out with my friends here. I have been growing closer with some new people as well, which I am super happy about! One of my favorite things I have done this summer so far is taking day trips with my best friend. We like to go to the city and explore usually, but last week we went up to Saint Cloud, where I go to school, to start moving my stuff in. I am VERY excited for this coming school year, I must admit! After finally seeing my own room in my sorority house and giving my best friend a tour of the school finally, it got me motivated to make this year amazing.
         On the other hand though, I seriously cannot believe how fast this summer is flying by. I've definitely enjoyed my time here but at the same time I am ready to go back to school and get back into the swing of things. This week is going to be very busy for me, but I will keep you all updated again with any new adventure that I have coming up. Much love to you all!


                   XOXO,
                  Kersten 



No comments:

Post a Comment