Sunday, July 16, 2017

Lifestyle Changes

Hello Everyone!
    I hope you all are having an amazing summer so far! I definitely am! I have been keeping myself extremely busy lately since I have to go back to school in about 3 weeks, but I'm very excited to go back actually and start being productive again. But I wanted to talk about what's been keeping me so busy lately. 

     Recently I have been loving going to the gym! I never thought I would be the person to start working out every day, but I have become that person and I love every part of going to the gym. Trust me, I know how hard it is to get back on track and start working out every single day, but you really do just have to take things day by day and eventually it will get a lot easier. My workout routines usually just consist of cardio and weight lifting, I am fairly new to lifting though so it's still a little scary every time I head over to the weight lifting section of the gym. But once you start, like I said, it will just keep getting easier from there! 
      Another favorite thing of mine to do at the gym is go to Zumba class. It is such a great workout and gets your whole body moving, which I absolutely love! I am also on the track to eating clean and healthy, even though that part has been very hard. But yesterday, to hopefully help make things easier when I move out and start living on my own in a few weeks, I bought some protein powder that I've heard nothing but good things about! I bought it from a website called IdealFit. All of their products are made just for women, since we function differently than men which I think is awesome that they have that available! I got the Cake Batter flavored one, and I am beyond excited to try it! I will definitely do an updated blog post one I have tried it out a couple of times. 
       I think that is about all I wanted to cover, sorry for the long blog post but I just wanted to share my new love for working out with you guys! Hopefully you enjoyed reading. 
      Till next time!
    -Kersten 




No comments:

Post a Comment