Thursday, March 8, 2018

Birthday Celebration

Well, I have finally turned 20 years old!
I can’t believe how fast time has flown by. It doesn’t really seem real that I am 20 now. Luckily for me, my birthday happened while I was on my spring break from school. To start off the day, as always, I decided to hit the gym first. Even though it is my birthday, I had to make time in my day to do this as it is part of my daily routine.
After hitting the gym, getting ready and making a shake for lunch, my mom, sister and I all decided to go to the Mall Of America. While at the mall, I bought some new shoes that I have wanted for a long time. I also got a few other items, and of course I had to stop at Cinnabon to get my free iced coffee. It was so good!
After we spent a while at the mall, around 7 we met my aunt and uncle for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I had never been there and had heard so many good things about it, and I am definitely glad we decided to go there! I had a cheese-stuffed cheeseburger with fries, and it was AMAZING. I also had a slice of Red Velvet cheesecake for dessert and it was also amazing.
                                         
To end off the day, my sister and I went and saw the movie called The Greatest Showman. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend that you do! All in all, I had an amazing birthday. It was honestly probably one of the best ones I’ve had in years. Here’s to being 20 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment