Sunday, February 21, 2016

A haunted house?

Hello everyone!
I had the best day that I've had in a while to be completely honest with you. My sister and I decided to go on an adventure, and that was definitely the best decision! First, we decided to stop at McDonald's to get an iced coffee and I can easily say that they have the best iced coffee ever. Then, we didn't really have a plan in mind after that, so we just went down to the cities and people watched for a while, which was actually pretty fun. After our mini road trip to the cities, we picked up a couple of friends and went to an abandoned barn! It was actually so cool, I've never been to one before and I've always wanted to go so it was definitely something I'll never forget! If you ever have the chance, I highly recommend taking an adventure day and possibly visiting some abandoned houses. Be careful of trespassing though! Xoxo, Kersten.









No comments:

Post a Comment