Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Favorite Pinterest Outfits

Hello everyone!
Recently I have been scrolling through all of the fashion on Pinterest, and I have been falling in love with some of the looks on there! I've become obsessed with a few of them so I thought I would share some of them with all of you, in case you also wanted some fashion inspiration. I'm definitely going to be doing some online shopping later! Hope you enjoy, xoxo. -Kersten

I love the look of striped shirts with flannels tied around the waist, the 
flannel adds a nice touch to the outfit!

I have really been eyeing up the Herringbone vest for a while now, 
and I love the look of pairing it with a flannel! Super cute!

I'm starting to see a pattern here. I love the look of plaid paired with
almost anything!

I think this outfit is adorable, a dress paired with a kimono 
is so cute!

One of my favorite looks for the winter. I love pairing almost any outfit
with a cute scarf!


No comments:

Post a Comment