Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ten Things I Have Been Loving

Hey guys!
Long time no talk, I know, I know. I've missed blogging a ton though and I plan on doing it a lot more hopefully throughout the year! It's been a crazy start of the year and I can't believe how fast it's already going by. I have been absolutely loving senior year! Despite the fact that my boyfriend broke up with me. Oh well though. I cannot wait to start over at college in just 6 months! I'm so excited! Anyways, I thought I would just share the top ten things that I have been loving recently. Hope you enjoy! Xoxo, Kersten.


                                                                  10 Things I Have Been Loving

                                                           1. Knowing where I am going to college
                                                           2. Online shopping
                                                           3. My record player
                                                           4. Snapchat
                                                           5. VSCO
                                                           6. Twenty One Pilots
                                                           7. My planner
                                                           8. Watching the sunset
                                                           9. Traveling
                                                          10. Bubble tea


No comments:

Post a Comment