Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Life updates and such

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry for the lack of blogging lately, as I have been focusing on school and homework and such. I moved into SCSU about three weeks ago, and I absolutely love my new home here! The people are extremely nice and friendly, I've already made some really good friends here... I may have even met a cute boy. 
I love my classes, and I love that I know at least one person in each one. My roommate is a sweetheart, and we get along super well and I love our late night talks together. I actually even met one of my best/closest friends here already through the band, and joining band was honestly the best decision in my entire life. It introduces you to so many new people that you'd probably never meet otherwise, and they are extremely friendly too. I love seeing band members around campus because they'll smile or wave at me every time, even if I don't really know them either. 
We have our first football game halftime show that we perform in tomorrow and I am extremely excited but nervous at the same time. And then, I am coming home on Friday! I cannot wait to see all of my family and a few friends too. It's so weird not knowing anyone here from school, but at the same time I really like it because I am still keeping in touch with some of my really good friends from high school. 
Just wanted to keep you all updated on my first couple weeks of college!
Xoxo, Kersten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment