Saturday, July 18, 2015

10 Things I Am Currently Loving


Hello everyone!
I didn't really know what to blog about today so I thought I would make it super random, so I am just going to share with you 10 things that I am currently loving right now. Hope you enjoy! -Kersten


                                                                    10 Things I Am Loving

1. VSCO - follow me kerstennnlynnn.vsco.co !!!
2. What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? (album) by the Vaccines
3. Spotify - follow me, kerstenbenning 
4. Having lazy days
5. The movie Inside Out
6. Papertowns
7. John Green
8. Watching Daily vlogs on YouTube
9. Blogging
10. Working out (this is actually a shocker)




Be sure to follow me on my social media so you can see what else I'm up to!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
VSCO: kerstennnlynnn 
Twitter: kersten_benning 

No comments:

Post a Comment