Monday, July 20, 2015

Meet The Author


Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry a blog didn't go up yesterday, I just got busy with a few things and I didn't really have the time to write up a blog post. I had to work all morning and some of the afternoon, so that took up most of my day. But I absolutely love my job so I don't mind at all. For those of you that don't know, I work at a restaurant. It's definitely something that I enjoy and I can see myself possibly going into restaurant management in the future sometime after college. Anyways, after work I went to the gym, and then I just relaxed for the rest of the night. So yeah, that was pretty much my day... more like my weekend, actually.
For this blog post I kind of just want to talk about myself, so my readers can get to know me a little better.
The main thing you should probably know about me is that I will be a senior in high school, and I am 17 years old. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do after high school, I don't even know where I want to go. My ACT score basically tells me that I'm too stupid to go to any University, so I might attend a community college so I can keep my job and make money. The college I want to attend is up in the city so I was thinking that after my first year I would get an apartment, and hopefully still have my job and maybe get an internship somewhere.
That's my main story. Some things I like to do in my free time (I have to much of it) is I like to run, because I am on the Cross Country running team, going into my second year. I started my junior year of high school and I absolutely love it. I also am in marching band, and I play the trombone. During my sophomore year of high school, we went to Florida over winter break and competed in a field show, marched in a parade, performed at the Gator Bowl, and we also marched in Disney World. It was probably the best thing I have ever done in my life. This winter break, we are actually going to California and we are participating in a bowl game in San Diego, and a field show or two. We are also marching in Disneyland, and I am very excited because I have never been there before. I have actually been to California multiple times and that's pretty surprising. We are also going to Los Angeles, and I'm so excited! I will definitely blog about it.
I think that's all I want to cover about myself, for now at least. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful Monday! Until next time. -Kersten

Enjoy a couple of pictures from my VSCO cam I 
recently posted



Follow me on my social media to see what else I'm up to!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Twitter: kersten_benning
VSCO: kerstennnlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment