Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bright Future

Hello everyone!
I was just thinking to myself and I can't believe summers almost over. We've only got another month left! Although I am very much looking forward to my last year of high school. It will definitely be bittersweet, but I'm definitely going to make the most of it. I am really happy with the way things are currently turning out in my life. I have been trying to plan out the rest of my future for a while now, and I definitely think I've got it figured out and I am so excited. I am so happy because this summer has been absolutely amazing in every single way! I finally have a best friend again, and to be honest I haven't really had a close friend in a while. My best friend and I do absolutely everything together and she has made this summer one to remember. I was also kind of sad to think that today was my last day of summer marching band, ever... tomorrow we have our last parade and that's actually quite depressing. I mean, our last parade until we go to California that is. We also get to find out who the 2015-2016 drum majors are tomorrow and I can't wait! No, I did not try out. I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Anyways, I'm just really looking forward to the rest of this year because I've got some really fun things planned. In October, I am going to New York City with my family for the first time and I am very excited. My dad and I were planning the trip the other day and I seriously can't wait! Another thing I am looking forward to is my last year of cross country and marching band. Both of those will be very bittersweet to leave, because I have been a part of band for the past 4 years. It's the thing I stuck with all of high school, and I have met some hopefully life long friends through it. I have made memories that I will remember forever and I couldn't be more grateful.
I'm sorry for kind of being all over the place in this blog, it just felt good to ramble. Sometimes that's what you need, is a good ramble. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this blog even though it was pretty boring. Until next time! -Kersten

Thinking about the future 

Follow me on my social media to see what else I'm up to!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Twitter: kersten_benning
VSCO: kerstennnlynn

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment