Friday, July 17, 2015

Lazy Days


Hello everyone!
Sometimes a lazy day can feel amazing. Yesterday was one of those days for me, yet I still felt somewhat productive. I completely binge watched a ton of YouTube videos, which was something I haven't gotten to do for a while. I did that for most of the day, but I eventually went to the gym just so I could feel like I accomplished something. I absolutely love working out, it makes me feel so good afterwards and the results have definitely been showing it. I am also in Cross Country running, which helps me stay in shape a ton. I absolutely love being a part of that team.
Anyways, I also watched the movie The Wolf Of Wall Street last night but I didn't finish it because I ended up falling asleep. But can we just say, Leonardo DiCaprio is like the definition of perfection? Oh my Lord.
Today I am going to the Mall of America and I'm very excited about that, because I am definitely in need of some new clothes. And tonight I have to work, so ugh... that's just how I feel about that. Anyways, until next time! Have a wonderful day, XOXO.

Follow me on my social media so you can see what else I'm up to!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Twitter: kersten_benning
VSCO: kerstennnlynnn

No comments:

Post a Comment