Thursday, July 9, 2015

All you need is music


Lately I have been getting a lot into music. I've discovered music I never thought I would listen to. One of my best friends and I have been hanging out almost every day this summer and we always listen to music together, no matter what we're doing. Sometimes if we have absolutely nothing to do, we will just go driving around town with the windows down and music turned way up. So I just thought that I would share my top bands and albums that I have been listening to non stop lately.

1. Arctic Monkeys - AM



2. The Black Keys - Turn Blue 



3. The Black Keys - Brothers 

4. Cage The Elephant - Melophobia 


5. Imagine Dragons - Smoke + Mirrors 



6. Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface 



7. The Vaccines- What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? 



8. Walk The Moon - Talking Is Hard 


No comments:

Post a Comment