Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Activities


Hello everyone! I hope all of your summers have been going well, mine definitely has been!
I can definitely say this has been one of the best summers yet. A few recent things that I did that I thought were really cool was I went camping up on the North Shore, and it is absolutely gorgeous up there! I can definitely see myself living up there some day. Something else I recently did was I spent a day in Minneapolis with one of my best friends just because it is also very pretty up there, I absolutely love the city! Speaking of the city, I will be traveling to New York City this October which I am very excited about, so definitely look out for a blog about that! Anyways, one of the most recent things I have done which I was really happy about was I participated in a Color Run! They are extremely fun, I did one with my best friend and it couldn't have been better! I highly recommend doing one if you ever get the chance. Well I think that is all for now, until next time! XOXO


Two of my best friends and I at the Color Run! 

After the color run! 

The North Shore is gorgeous!

As you can tell, I was enjoying the beautiful view

How beautiful is this?


Make sure you're following me on my social media for more pictures and updates! Lots of love 
Instagram: @kersten_lynn
Twitter: @kersten_benning
VSCO: kerstennnlynnn 



No comments:

Post a Comment