Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Perfect Day


Summer is the time to do something that you might not have the time or motivation to do during the school year. It's the time to have fun, make memories, and just have the time of your life while you are soaking up all of that vitamin D. Make every day the best day that it can be! Go on an adventure. Try something new. Meet new people. Here are just a few ideas for having the perfect summer day.


Morning: 
Ah, who doesn't love summer mornings. Am I right? Don't get me wrong I absolutely love sleeping in and that's pretty much what summer is for, but sometimes I just feel extremely lazy and unproductive if I don't get up at a decent time. Recently, I have been setting an alarm for about 10 or 11 A.M. just so I don't sleep the entire day. But most mornings, I have either marching band or cross country running practice so I usually get up at about 6 or 7:30, depending on the day. I always feel productive after having both of those practices. Anyways, here are a few things you can do to make your mornings productive.

-Eat a healthy breakfast (have some eggs, and maybe a side of fruit)
-Work out! You want that summer body, right? If you work out in the morning, it
will make you feel so much more productive and it will give you motivation for the
rest of your day, I promise
-Invite a friend to get coffee or go shopping (or both!)

Afternoon: 
-Eat a healthy lunch, of course
-Hang out with a friend or two!
-Go shopping, go to the beach, go to a water park, etc.
the ideas are endless of things to do on a summer afternoon!

Evening:
Summer evenings are my absolute favorite. You can stay up as late as you want, and do pretty much whatever you want. Here are a few of my favorite ways to spend a summer evening:

-Have a bonfire with friends
-Go for a night time run or walk
-Binge watch a show on Netflix
-Have a movie night with friends

Again, the things to do on a summer day are endless, but hopefully this gave you at least a few ideas. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! -Kersten

Also, take the time to watch the sunset! You won't regret it


Be sure to follow me on my social media so you can see what else I'm up to!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
VSCO: kerstennnlynnn
Twitter; kersten_benning

No comments:

Post a Comment