Sunday, August 16, 2015

10 Things I Am Loving

Hello everyone!
Of course, my obsession list has been growing again so I thought I would share an updated list of ten things I have been loving lately. Hope you enjoy!


                                                           
                                                        Ten Things I Have Been Loving

                                                    1. My new Lily Pulitzer agenda
                                                    2.  Candles - I have too many of them!
                                                    3. Watching the sunset
                                                    4. Etsy
                                                    5. Monster Energy flavor Ultra Citron
                                                    6. Going downtown!
                                                    7. Record players - I plan on getting one soon!
                                                    8. Pinterest- follow me @kerstennlynn13!
                                                    9. Tiffany & Co.
                                                   10. Kate Spade



I just really love this from Kate Spade! Will hopefully purchase something in the
near future...


Make sure you're following me on my social media!

Twitter: @kersten_benning
Instagram: @kersten_lynn
Pinterest: kerstennlynn13

No comments:

Post a Comment