Monday, August 17, 2015

My Current Obsession

Hello everyone!
I know I made one of these recently but like I said in my previous post, my obsession list has been growing. Recently, I have become obsessed with planners/agendas. I absolutely love them and I cannot wait until mine comes in the mail. I ordered a Lily Pulitzer agenda because I just think they are adorable. I just want to try one out and see how I like it before I purchase an Erin Condren agenda. Which I'm really hoping to! Along with the planners I have been loving watching YouTube videos on them. A lot of the ones that I watch are called "Plan With Me". A really good YouTuber that I like to watch is Elle Fowler because I absolutely love her planner videos. I'm seriously beyond excited for my planner to come! I will definitely make a couple of blog posts about it once I get into it. Hope you're having a great Monday! -Kersten

This is the agenda I ordered and I am beyond excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment