Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello, Again...

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry I haven't posted the past week or so, I've been super busy with a couple of things which I apologize for. I seriously can't believe it's already August! Although I am definitely looking forward to school this year because it is my senior year and I could not be more excited, actually. My marching band schedule for the fall just came in the mail today and I got really excited! I still can't believe this is my last year of marching band.
Anyways, I've just been busy with some family things and hanging out with friends of course. I've been on a couple more adventures and they get better every time, I swear. About a week or so ago my family and I went camping on a lake in Wisconsin and I actually had a lot of fun, I got to get away for the weekend and I was on a lake, so there wasn't too much to complain about there. I really did enjoy myself. Other than that I've just been hanging out with friends and catching up with people, which is always nice.
This past weekend, my family and I went up to Milwaukee and I got my senior pictures taken by some family members, and I had a ton of fun. I can't wait to share them with you once they are sent to me! I'm really excited to see them because I already got a couple of sneak peaks and they turned out better than I had expected them to. Anyways, the past two days I just hung out with some friends and my boyfriend, which was nice. I am very excited for tomorrow because my best friend and I are spending the day together, we are going to the zoo and then we are getting ice cream at a popular place downtown. I will most definitely blog about it more later, but you should make sure you are following me on my social media so you can see pictures and such. Anyways, until next time!
-Kersten

                                   Here are a couple of pictures from the past few weekends:














                                       
                                         Make sure you're following me on my social media!
                                                                  VSCO: kerstennnlynnn
                                                                Twitter: @kersten_benning
                                                                   Instagram: @kersten_lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment