Friday, August 14, 2015

Procrastination At It's Finest

Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry I have been slacking on blogging lately, I just haven't really had much to blog about I guess. I have actually been slacking on a lot of things, like studying for my ACT... oops. Anyways, I've been having an amazing summer and I seriously can't believe school is starting in less than a month, I actually have my orientation next week but I'm pretty excited about that because I can't wait to get my schedule for the year. I can't believe this is my last year of high school, just the thought of that is terrifying. I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do and where I want to go after high school so that's actually pretty scary to think about.
I just love summer though because it's seriously been so amazing this year and I'm going to be really sad when it ends, but yet again I'm really excited for my last year of high school. There are so many great things happening this year. Like my parents just booked a trip to New York City a few weeks ago, and they just recently booked another trip to Mexico for spring break and I am beyond excited for both of those. Also, this December I am going to California with my marching band and I seriously cannot wait. I have also been starting to think what this year will look like for me because I want to stay busy all the time because I love always having something to do. This year, I will be participating in marching band (of course), cross country running, Youth In Government, and Spanish club. I'm very excited for all of those to start!
Cross country actually starts this coming Monday and I cannot wait for it to start so I can finally get into shape again. I have been eating so badly this summer it's insane. But hey, it's summer so who cares right? Anyways I have to work tonight and I haven't worked in like two weeks so I'm kinda nervous but excited to go back because I seriously need money right now, I have been shopping like crazy lately... oops. My new obsession has been Urban Outfitters, ahh! I just love everything that they sell. I have also been looking for a record player all summer so I think I'm finally going to just splurge and get one because I really, really want one.
This blog was kind of all over the place and I'm sorry for rambling so much lol. Well, hope you all are having a wonderful summer! -Kersten

Can we just talk about how cute this print is? I just ordered 
my first Lilly Pulitzer notebook and I'm so excited!

Be sure to follow me on my social media!
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Twitter: kersten_benning
VSCO: kerstenbenning.vsco.co 
Snapchat: klbenning98

No comments:

Post a Comment