Thursday, August 6, 2015

Current Obsession

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I definitely am! Anyways, I've been thinking a lot about what to blog about lately because I want to make my blog interesting to read, of course. So I thought that maybe every week, or every two weeks or so, I could share one of my current obsessions, because trust me I have a lot of those. So, that's what I'm here to talk about today.
Recently, I've become obsessed with this website called Ivory Ella. They sell adorable clothing items, phone cases, etc., and all of the money that you spend there goes towards helping save the elephants which I think is so awesome. I mean, who doesn't love elephants am I right? They are seriously the cutest animals ever. I made my first purchase on Ivory Ella recently and I could not be more excited for my sweatshirt to come!
I would definitely recommend Ivory Ella, because everything they sell is adorable. -Kersten





Even available in men's clothing!




Make sure to follow me on my social media to see what else I'm up to!

VSCO: kerstenbenning
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Snapchat: klbenning98
Twitter: kersten_benning


No comments:

Post a Comment