Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Days

Hello everyone!
I don't know about you but I am beyond tired. I only got four hours of sleep... yeah, I know, bad decision. Anyways I had a ton of fun yesterday. My best friend and I went to the zoo, which was so much fun. After that, we went downtown and had ice cream at a really popular shop, and it was absolutely delicious. It was a pretty successful day, I would say.
Anyways, this morning I pretty much just got coffee with my best friend and ran a couple of more errands. I'm really excited for tonight though, because I am celebrating my boyfriend's birthday with him, and we plan on going out to dinner and then going to see the movie Trainwreck at the drive-in and I honestly can't wait. Although I'm going to need a couple of energy drinks to keep me awake, so that will definitely be interesting.
Hope you all have a wonderful night! -Kersten


                                Here are some pictures from my adventures from yesterday:





Be sure to follow me on my social media so you can see what else I'm up to!
VSCO: kerstenbenning
Instagram: kersten_lynn
Snapchat: klbenning98
Twitter: kersten_benning

No comments:

Post a Comment