Monday, August 31, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner

Displaying IMG_5561.JPG
I'm in love with my Erin Condren planner!

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't posted a blog post in so long and I am so sorry about that. I am currently in my last week of summer so I'm trying to make the most of it! I seriously can't believe I'll be starting my senior year next Tuesday. As much as I am nervous, I am extremely excited to see what this year has in store.
Anyways, I've recently become obsessed with something new... planners! I know it's kinda crazy but it's actually a thing right now. I've become obsessed with watching 'Plan With Me' videos and such on YouTube, and I finally splurged and bought my very own Erin Condren planner! I am honestly obsessed with it, it's so beautiful. I can't wait to start decorating it... I already have decorated the first three weeks of September because I was so excited! I can't wait to do more spreads and I will definitely share them on here when I have the time.
Well I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! Till next time. -Kersten


One of the spreads I already started working on


And made my own dashboard! I'm absolutely in love

No comments:

Post a Comment