Friday, August 12, 2016

A little nostalgic...

Today I've honestly just been feeling a bit nostalgic, as I am heading off to college on Monday I am enjoying my last couple of days at home with my friends and family. This past week has seriously flown by, I can't believe that I only have two days left until I move. As nervous as I am, I am also extremely excited. I'm excited to start over, seriously. I'll be going to a school where I only know five other people from my high school going there, and it's an hour and a half away from home, which isn't too bad. 
Anyways, I've had a really great past couple of days with my friends and family.
On Wednesday, my best friend and I spent our last day together sadly, but I had an amazing time as I mentioned in my previous blog post. Yesterday, I got to spend some time with my sister for once which was really nice. I packed, and relaxed of course. 
Tonight is my last night out with my friends, and I'm kind of sad to be honest. My friends and I are all getting together for one last time and having a nice dinner at Osaka, which I am very excited about because I love hibachi! And spending time with them of course.  Tomorrow, my cousins, aunt, and grandparents are coming up for one last family dinner/get together and I'm super excited to see all of them for one last time. 
With all that being said I am just very excited for new beginnings that are on their way. 
Until next time, xoxo, K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment