Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Oh how time flies by...

Hello everyone!
Long time no talk, I know, I know. And I apologize, I do. But as a teenage girl that is moving into college next week, my summer has suddenly been extremely busy. Let's get a little bit caught up with each other. 

First of all, I just thought I should let you all know that this coming Monday, I will be moving in to my dorm room! I will be attending St. Cloud State in central Minnesota, for (hopefully) the next four years. I plan on getting my bachelor's degree with a major in Spanish education, and hopefully a minor in special ed if all goes well. I am very excited for this journey to begin, as you can tell! I will also be rushing this coming September, which I am also very excited about!

Anyways, this past weekend I was up north near Duluth with my family for one last family vacation. And before we left, I had my last day of work (for a while at least). It's honestly so crazy to think about how quickly time really does fly by. 

This week, I will be packing up to start my new adventure at St. Cloud State. I am very excited to blog all about my college life/experience within the coming days, weeks, and month! Very excited things to come, stay tuned. Until next time.


                      Xoxo,
                       Kersten


No comments:

Post a Comment