Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Top Ten Favorite Things

Hello everyone!
So I don't really have too much to talk about today, so I kind of just wanted to go ahead and share my top ten favorite things that I have been loving within the past couple of weeks. I've decided to do this maybe once or twice a month, just listing at least ten current favorite things of mine at the moment. I hope you all enjoy, xoxo, Kersten.



                            TOP TEN
               1. My Lilly Pulitzer agenda 
               2. The game 'Best Fiends'
               3. Instagram (follow me!)
               4. Pretty Little Liars
               5. Netflix originals 
               6. My coloring book
               7. Working out every day!
               8. Online shopping
               9. Amazon Prime
               10. Rimmel London stay matte powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment