Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Best Day

Have you ever just had such a good day where absolutely nothing goes  wrong and you just want to tell everyone about it? Well, that's exactly how my day went yesterday. 
To start my day off, I got to sleep in pretty late for once and actually got a decent night of sleep. I'd say I woke up around about 9:30 or 10. Some would say that's too early, but to me it isn't. I have kind of had trouble sleeping lately so it was nice to actually have a good night's sleep last night. Anyways, after I had woken up and got ready and all, my mom and I headed out the door and went to go get our hair done together. Mine turned out super cute! I just got all of my split ends off (finally) and my eye brows waxed, and let me tell you they turned out amazing! One of my favorite things is when you have a nice lady that does your hair for you. 
Anyways, after getting my hair and eyebrows done, I went back home and had a decent lunch before relaxing for a few hours. In the meantime, I started a new show on Netflix called "The Secret Life of The American Teenager", I'm sure you've all heard of it. I'm already addicted!
After relaxing for a while, I went to go pick up one of my best friends, Sara, for a girls day together since it would be one of our lasts. We decided to go and see the movie "Bad Mom's", and it was SO much better than I thought it would be! Seriously I highly recommend seeing it. Anyways, after seeing that, Sara and I went to Buca Di Beppo for dinner, and it was seriously amazing! 
So, that was my amazing day that I had yesterday. Have you had a really good day lately? I'd love to hear all about it! Until next time, xoxo, Kersten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment