Monday, August 22, 2016

It's been a while...

Have you ever just felt that you are in the right place at the right time?
I can already tell that college is going to be the BEST four years of my life. I have only been here for a week, and let me tell you, I love it so much here! It feels a lot more like home than my hometown ever did. Of course there are times when I miss my friends and family back home, but if I don't think about it isn't bad at all. I just know that I am supposed to be here, seriously.
Band camp was actually amazing, I already feel like I'm a part of a new family, which is such an amazing feeling to be honest. Every time that I see a band member around campus, they'll wave at me and smile and I immediately feel at home.
My classes started today, and they were actually really great. My morning started off right which made the rest of my day amazing. One of my new friends and I stopped at Starbucks before our first class which was Biology 101, and it had 100 people in the class...
The next best part of my day was when I was waiting in the hallway for my English class to start and the cute boy from band walks up to me and we just started chatting, and he asked if he could sit with me since he and I didn't know anyone else in the class, which of course made me very, very happy.
After a long day of classes, I came back to my dorm and my roommate said there was a present from her on my desk. Sitting on my desk was a Harry Potter coloring book that I have literally always wanted! There was also a note saying "I heard you say you wanted this so I picked it up for you." It's just the little things like that that really make your day.
So, with all that being said I can't wait for classes tomorrow!
Until next time, xoxo, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment