Sunday, August 14, 2016

New beginnings

Hello everyone!
Today's been just a bit bittersweet and nostalgic. It blows my mind that I move in to my dorm room tomorrow and classes also start a week from tomorrow! I am extremely excited to be starting my new life in just a couple of hours! Yes I am very nervous as well, but I only really get nervous when I think about it, if that makes sense. 
Yesterday I had a wonderful day with my family, it was nice to see everyone again and have them over for lunch. 
Today my sister and I went to Starbucks this morning to start our days off with some coffee, of course, it's a necessity. After that, I packed a little more (I'm almost done!) and then my mom and I  went to work out at the gym together, which was nice since we never get to go together anymore. Tonight I am getting dinner at Applebee's (my favorite) with my family for one last time. 
Yes I will miss my family and best friends dearly but I am very, very excited for all that is to come this year and to finally be living on my own and exploring who I really am. 
Until next time! Xoxo, K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment